Take a delightful boat trip to the beautiful nature reserve of Lobos Island. Sail around a genuine paradise whilst enjoying a drink on board a fantastic glass bottom boat.
Ferry to Lobos Island and Snorkelling Trip
Departing from the dock of Corralejo, we will begin our boat trip around this islet located to the north of Fuerteventura, famous for its marine life. During the journey, you will enjoy stunning views across this island which takes its name from the sea lion population which used to inhabit its shores.
Our boat trip departs from the docks of Lobos Island. Through the glass bottom boat, you will witness the mix of blue-toned island waters and the wonderful marine life that inhabit them. We will see hundreds of fish while we sail along the southern coast of the Lobos Island nature reserve.
Getting off the boat at the docks of Lobos Island the tranquil calm will immediately hit you. The few fishermen that inhabit the island, live in the small stone houses of Puertito. You will have your own free time to explore the coves and lagoons that characterize this part of the island while enjoying the picture postcard views. This is unspoiled nature at its purest.
Later we will meet back up at the docks at 1:15 pm to catch the boat which will take us out into the emerald waters around the island to practice some snorkeling. After receiving the necessary equipment to practice some snorkeling, you will dive in to explore the most famous seabed of Fuerteventura. For 45 minutes, you will have the opportunity to feed the exotic fish of Lobos Islands. Viejas, fulas, flatfish, seabreams, and salemas are some of the species that await you in this marine reserve.
- When making the reservation, you must select the time at which you want to catch the ferry from the Corralejo dock. Once you have arrived at Lobos Island, you will have free time to enjoy the island at your own pace.
Ferry to Lobos Island
If you'd prefer to make your own way to the island, you can book this activity: Ferry to Lobos Island from Fuerteventura.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 16.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
2 - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Return ferry trip to Lobos Islands.
Boat trip to El Puertito.
Authorization fees to enter Lobos Island.
When to book?
You can book up until 15 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Paseo Marítimo Brístol (puerto de Corralejo, Fuerteventura).