Elegant halls, ornate ceilings, and above all, history, lots of history. If you're staying in Gandía, don't miss the Ducal palace, one of the town's must-see sights!
Gandia Ducal Palace Ticket
With this ticket, you can visit the Gandía Ducal Palace, birthplace of San Francisco de Borja, III General of the Compañía de Jesús. Crossing through its ornate doors, you'll find yourself amongst a variety of architectural styles, from the gothic and baroque, to renaissance.
This is a key piece of the history of the Valencian town, and registered as National Heritage. And inside you'll have the opportunity to see one of the most impressive pieces of art in the area - the Golden Gallery. This elegant hall is made up of five different spaces with oil painted ceilings, the creation of the famous artist Gaspar de la Huerta.
And be amazed at the Hall of Eagles, Hall of Crowns and the Chapel
Además, podréis adentraros en el Salón de Águilas, el Salón de las Coronas o la Santa Capilla. Delicadeza y poder acompañan a cada una de las estancias del Palacio de Los Borgia.
The ticket to the Gandía Ducal Palace comes with an audio guide in English, Spanish, Valencian, French, German, Italian and Russian for a price of € 2 (US$ 2.40). Or you can take a Spanish language guided tour, as you prefer.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 7.10
Children 7-17US$ 4.80
Unemployed students or large familiesUS$ 7.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Ticket to the Gandía Ducal Palace
Spanish speaking guide.
Audioguide (€ 2 (US$ 2.40) per person)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Palacio Ducal de Los Borgia.