Travel through more than 500 years of cinematographic history with our Girona Cinema Museum Ticket. You'll have lots of fun viewing the cinematic objects and visual spectacles.
Girona Cinema Museum Ticket
By booking a ticket to the Girona Cinema Museum, you'll take a journey through the history of the silver screen, from its beginnings at the end of the 19th century to its triumphant arrival on television.
You can learn about the milestones in cinematographic history, such as the invention of the cinematograph by the Lumière brothers in 1895. In addition, you'll be able to observe cinematographic equipment from different time periods that show how the Seventh Art has evolved over time.
You also won't want to miss the Tomàs Mallol collection, which is internationally renowned for its great variety and quantity of cinematographic instruments.
Through its images and audiovisual shows, the Cinema Museum aims to share information about the world of cinema in an entertaining and interesting way. Its activities are interactive and aimed at all audiences, and it also boasts a collection of almost 8,000 objects that you'll be able to view.
- From September to June: Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10 am until 6 pm. Sundays and public holidays that fall on Mondays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- July and August: Mondays to Saturdays from 10 am until 7 pm. Sundays from 10 am until 2 pm.
Last admission is 45 minutes before closing time.
Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month, the 28th of December and the 18th of May.
Cinema Museum Ticket
Audioguide in English
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Why do this activity with Civitatis?
A - All Civitatis activities go through a selection process. Within our listings, you won't find two equal activities offered by different providers: we simply take the company with the best reviews and quality and stick with that one. If our users start leaving negative reviews on an activity, we understand that something is off, and we contact the provider to establish a solution. If this situation persists, we look for another company that responds to our commitment to excellence. That's why doing an activity with Civitatis means getting it right every time and ending up satisfied with the service.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Carrer de la Sèquia, 1.