Follow the footsteps of the celebrated artist Salvador Dalí on this tour that takes you to his birthplace Figueres and to two places which featured in his life Cadaqués and Cap de Creus. Take a step into the surreal world of Salvador Dalí.
Dali Tour of Figueres and Cadaques
We will meet up at Plaça de Sant Feliu in Girona early in the morning and head to Figueres in a private vehicle. This is the town where the famous surrealist artist Salvador Dalí was born. Dalí constructed his own museum over the remains of the old theatre of Figueres, where he displayed the huge number of works of art he made over the course of his life.
For around two hours, we will explore the Dalí Theatre-Museum, discovering the artist's most renowned works including Port Alguer, Muchacha de Figueres, La Cesta de Pan, and Galarina, among many many others.
Once you have seen the artist's work, we will head to the different locations that marked the passage of his life. our first stop is Cadaqués, where Dalí would spend his summer holidays as a child. This beautiful fishing village on the spectacular Costa Brava was an important influence on the artist and this is reflected in the work he made during his youth.
We will continue our tour at Cap de Creus. This magnificent natural park area is characterized by its windswept craggy landscapes and hidden coves of deep blue ocean. This area was an inspiration in the life and work of Dalí and we will visit the home he established in the bay of Port Lligat.
To put the finishing touch to our tour, we will make a stop at one of the wineries of the Empordà region. Here, you will enjoy a tasting of the delicious regional wine along with other traditional products such as olive oil.
Minimum and maximum group size
This activity allows for a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12|
Children under 12US$ 70.70
8 hours - 9 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in private vehicle.
English, Spanish, and Catalan speaking guide.
Guided visit to the Dali Museum.
Guided tour of Figueres, Cadaques, and Cap de Creus.
Wine tasting in a winery of Emporda.
Tasting of local food products.
Entry to the Dali Museum (€14 per person)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Girona).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Plaça De Sant Feliu