Do you want to enjoy a truly Andalusian evening? Discover La Soleá, one of the most renowned tablaos in Granada, and be captivated by the mesmerising art of flamenco.
Flamenco Show at La Soleá
La Soleá is a flamenco tablao located in the bullring. As soon as you walk through the door, you'll be immersed in the world of flamenco and the most deep-rooted Andalusian culture. Are you ready for an evening like no other?
Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and prepare yourself to witness one of the most lively flamenco shows in Spain. Singers, dancers and musicians will take to the stage to perform a heartfelt rendition of the most characteristic Spanish art.
Inscribed in 2010 on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, flamenco is passion and joy, tragedy and fear. It is a sign of cultural identity and there are few places as characteristic as La Soleá where you can witness a truly authentic performance. For an hour and 20 minutes, you'll be taken in by the expressive singing, guitar strumming, dancing, hand-clapping and foot-stamping that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Dinner at La Soleá
If you want to enjoy a truly memorable evening, why not book dinner as well as the flamenco show? With this option, not only will you enjoy the passionate flamenco show, but you'll be able to savour delicious Andalusian cuisine and two drinks.
The dinner menu at La Soleá includes:
- A tapas selection to share: salmorejo with cured tuna shavings, paté, prawns, and tomato tartar with an avocado emulsion on a traditional oil pastry.
- One main course: to choose between cod au gratin on a bed of creamy potatoes with caramelised onion and black garlic alioli, or pork with chimichurri and potato wedges.
- One dessert: to choose between homemade flan, cuajada (milk curd) with toffee or coffee ice cream.
- You'll also be served two drinks.
Dinner is served one hour before your chosen show time. Therefore, if you choose the dinner option, you will have to make your way to La Soleá one hour before the flamenco show.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6 years old|
|Flamenco show + dinner||
Children under 6 years oldFree
Flamenco show + dinner
Children under 6 years oldFree
1 hour 20 minutes - 2 hours 20 minutes.
One hour 20 minute flamenco show.
Dinner and two drinks (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Tablao la Soleá, Avenida Doctor Oloriz