Discover the Alpujarras on this day trip, one of Europe's finest natural parks where you can find numerous charming villages. Get to know this variable landscape, covered with green-topped mountains and scattered white painted towns.
Fotos de viajeros
Alpujarras Day Trip Itinerary
Having picked you up from your hotel in Granada we'll hit the road towards Alpujarra: a county that extends throughout the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada and is also bordered by the mountain ranges of Lújar and la Contraviesa, the Mediterranean Andalusian Coast and the Gádor mountain range. Throughout our route, we'll see the steep and varied landscapes, through which picturesque white villages are scattered.
Our first stop will be near Lanjarón, a town famous for its supposedly miracle waters, which has become one of Spain's most famous natural baths since opening in 1843. We'll then continue our route towards Pampaneira, one the highest-altitude towns in Spain, where you'll enjoy impressive views over the Poqueira Valley.
You'll then make your way to Bubión, where you'll have the opportunity to stroll along pretty winding lanes, admiring the characteristic whitewashed houses and learning all about the village's traditional architecture and way of life.
The last stop on your tour will be Capileira, a picturesque town with much to offer. Here, you'll visit the Interpretation Centre where you'll learn all about the Alpujarras region's unique mountain scenery. Then, for the finishing touch on your excursion, you'll enjoy a tasting of local cheeses and handmade chocolates.
At the end of your day trip, you'll make the return journey to Granada.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 8% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 54.30
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of local cheeses and handmade chocolates.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will there be free time to eat?
A - Lunch is not included in the price, but there is free time to eat between 2 and 2:30 pm.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza de Mariana Pineda.