With this day trip to Santorini from Heraklion, you'll explore one of Greece's most beautiful volcanic islands. Visit the Santorini Caldera, Oia, Perivolos Beach and the capital city of Fira.
Santorini Day Trip
On the morning of the activity, we'll meet at 7:40 am in Heraklion Port. From there, we'll climb aboard a boat and start on our way to the port of Athinios in Santorini.
After about a two-hour cruise across the Aegean Sea, we'll arrive at this volcanic island, one of the most famous destinations in Greece. We'll start by heading to the Caldera (volcanic crater), the only inhabited one in the world, in fact, where we'll enjoy stunning views of the Tholos Naftilos volcano.
Then, the group will travel to the charming town of Oia, one of Santorini's most emblematic villages. We'll wander through enchanting streets full of blue-roofed white houses, with plenty of opportunities for photos! After an hour and a half in Oia, we'll move on to Fira, the capital of the island.
Once in Fira, you'll have three and a half hours of free time to explore at your own pace and enjoy the delicious local gastronomy. Afterward, we'll regroup and head to Perivolos Beach, where you'll relax on the black sand shores and take a dip in the sea.
At the end of the tour, we'll return to Heraklion Port, arriving around 5:40 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 63% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 85.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport by boat between Heraklion & Santorini.
Transport by minibus in Santorini.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.