Spend a blissful day in the Algarve, exploring this paradise on the Atlantic coast. Discover why the beautiful area is Portugal's most visited region on this day trip from Huelva.
Algarve Day Trip Itinerary
Leave Spain behind for a day and head to neighbouring Portugal. After being picked up from your hotel at 8:30 am, you'll set off on your excursion, crossing the Guadiana River via the International Bridge, one of the longest in the Iberian Peninsula. Your route will take you to Vilamoura, the centre of luxury tourism in the Algarve. You'll have free time in this city to enjoy its expanse of beautiful sandy beaches or explore the impressive marina, which has room for more than 1000 boats.
Hop back on the bus, this time heading to Albufeira, one of the Algarve's most emblematic cities. The historic fishing port is home to picturesque whitewashed houses and spectacular paradise beaches. Make the most of your free time here to sample typical local delicacies and enjoy a drink on one of the terraces, taking in the unforgettable seafront views.
On your return journey to Huelva, just before crossing the border, you'll make a stop in Vila Real de Santo António. This small city is located at the mouth of the Guadiana River, opposite the Medieval Spanish town of Ayamonte. Explore its pretty 18th century streets, laid out in a perfect grid shape. You'll have the opportunity to do some shopping here or to enjoy a tranquil stroll around the port.
For the finishing touch on your tour of the Algarve, we'll take you back to your hotel by bus.
Hotel pick up places & times
When making your reservation, you'll be asked to indicate your preferred meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 29
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.