Tour the magical Egyptian desert by quad bike, and an unforgettable experience with a Bedouin dinner in their ancestral home the cherry on the cake.
Around 1 pm we'll pick you up at your hotel to pick you up and begin our quad tour around the majestic Egyptian desert.
On our quad tour, we'll explore the arid landscape outside Hurghada, stopping as the sun sets to appreciate the Egyptian sunset glinting off the sands of the desert.
Our route then continues, but having stopped once more we change four wheels for four hooves, cruising the dunes on the backs of the most iconic animals in the Egyptian desert with a ride on camelback.
On our desert tour, we'll make one last stop in a Bedouin village. Here you'll learn about the culture and life of these legendary nomadic peoples, and eat an authentic Bedouin dinner, made up of rice, bread, potatoes, tahini and kofta. These last two are made with sesame seeds and minced meat respectively, and are staple foods of the Bedouin people.
With dinner over, we'll return to our quad bikes to make the return journey, arriving back at the hotels of Hurghada around 7 pm.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Each quad bike has a maximum capacity of two people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 11||under 14|
Children under 11US$ 36.70
under 14not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Bedouin dinner with water or soft drink.
Drinks not included in the dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.