From exploring the beautiful Egyptian desert to swimming with incredible marine life in the Red Sea: make the most of your trip to Hurghada on this all-inclusive eight-day tour package.
Red Sea Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: Hurghada
When you arrive at Hurghada International Airport, you'll be met by your guide who will help you through immigration control and with the visa process, giving you a stress-free start to your trip. You'll then be taken to your hotel where you'll have free time to relax or explore the city at your own pace.
Day 2: Hurghada & the Red Sea
The second day of your tour will give you the opportunity to enjoy your hotel facilities and the all-inclusive package. You might choose to take a stroll through the picturesque streets to visit Hurghada's most emblematic monuments, like its beautiful Mosque, or to head down to the beach for your first experience of the stunning Red Sea.
Day 3: Hurghada & Snorkelling at Dolphin House Reef
After a hearty breakfast to energise you for the day ahead, you'll be taken to the port, where a boat will be waiting for you. Once on board, you'll set sail on the Red Sea in the direction of one of the area's largest and most spectacular coral reefs.
At Dolphin House reef, as it is known, the boat will stop to allow you to dive into the crystal-clear turquoise waters and enjoy an hour of snorkelling. After swimming amongst the breath-taking marine life, you'll cruise back to dry land to relax on the paradise beach and take in the views.
Later, you'll be treated to a delicious lunch, indulging in an all-you-can-eat buffet of Oriental food. After eating, you'll have more free time to discover the area or chill on the beach, before returning to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 4: Desert Safari
Having eaten breakfast, you will head into the Sahara Desert, ready for a completely different day of adventure. You'll have the choice between bouncing over the golden sand dunes in an all-terrain 4x4 vehicle or on a quad bike.
The first stop on your Egyptian desert safari will be in a Bedouin village, where you'll learn all about the local way of life while admiring the unique landscape in which they live. You'll then be immersed deeper into tradition, enjoying a short camel ride through the desert.
For the finishing touch on your day, you'll watch as the desert dunes are illuminated by a magnificent sunset, while being treated to a mouth-watering barbecue dinner.
Day 5: Giftun Island
On the morning of day five, having enjoyed your breakfast, you'll set off on your day trip to Giftun Island. On arrival, you'll have around an hour and a half of free time to stroll around the paradise isle, admiring the scenery and taking in the sun and the sea breeze.
You'll then head out to the coral reefs - considered some of the most vibrantly colourful on Earth - where you'll have the choice between snorkelling or scuba diving in the Red Sea. You'll soon see why this is one of the world's top destinations for watersports. Following your day of fun, you'll be served a typical Egyptian meal, before returning to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 6: Hurghada
You'll have today free to enjoy everything the coastal city of Hurghada has to offer. In the evening, around 6 pm, you'll be picked up from your hotel for your evening activity: watching the impressive Alf Leila show.
This incredible audiovisual production will give you fascinating insight into the history and culture of Egypt. You'll enjoy recreations of the Ancient Egyptian monuments, an Arabian horse demonstration and even traditional dances originating in Upper Egypt, including belly dance performances.
At the end of this unforgettable show, you'll return to the hotel for the night.
Day 7: Hurghada
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, you'll have the day free to enjoy the penultimate day of your trip as you wish. Relax and enjoy the all-inclusive hotel facilities, go shopping for souvenirs in Hurghada or discover the city's hidden sights. The choice is yours!
Day 8: Hurghada
On the last day of your tour, you'll wave farewell to Hurghada with a leisurely breakfast at your hotel. Later, at the scheduled time, you'll be accompanied to the International Airport to catch your flight home, after a magical week full of memories you'll never forget.
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between two accommodation options:
- Standard accommodation: Hotel Sea Star Beau Rivage, Sunrise Holidays Hotel, AMC Royal Hotel & Spa or similar.
- Luxury accommodation: Hurghada Marriott Hotel, Sheraton Soma Bay Resort, Hotel Sunrise Crystal Bay or similar.
The price indicated is per person based on two people sharing a double room. Guests requiring an individual room will incur a single supplement. There are no quadruple rooms, but groups may request two double rooms together, depending on the hotel's availability.
What do I need for this package tour?
The only thing you need to participate in this package tour is a return flight to Hurghada, arriving on the start date for which you've purchased this activity, and departing the same day of the next week. For example, if you arrive on a Monday, you should have a return flight for the following Monday. Aside from flights, we'll take care of everything.
We'll also adapt the different activities to your flight times to make sure you get the most of this complete Red Sea tour package.
The price you pay includes everything: visa, transfers, all-inclusive hotel accommodation and all activities and excursions mentioned above.
From 20th December to 2nd January (Christmas), and the 28th of March to the 4th of April 2021 (Easter), refunds will not be available in the event of cancellation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 538.10
Per personUS$ 1,016
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
7 nights all inclusive hotel accommodation.
1 day scuba diving in Hurghada.
1 day snorkelling boat trip.
4x4 or quadbike desert safari.
Desert camel ride.
Snorkelling excursion to Giftun Island.
Airport arrival and visa assistance.
Pick up and drop off at airport.
Alf Leila show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).