Delve into the rich Turkish culture through its folk music and dance and enjoy a one-of-a-kind show which includes traditional dances, belly dancing and live music. A truly memorable experience!
This unique show takes place in Hodjapasha Cultural Center, a former sixteenth century hammam which has been transformed into an arts center. The performance is completely authentic and completely different to a restaurant dinner and show.
The show includes countless acts, combining regional dances from the Balkans, Anatolia, Azerbaijan and from the Thracians. One of the highlights of the evening is the belly dancing.
The entrance includes tea, beverages, water and Turkish coffee.
Book as soon as possible
The room where the show takes place is quite small and the best places (first row) are quickly booked. If you book in advance you will make sure to have the best seats available.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 35% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12|
Children under 12US$ 18.80
1 hour 10 minutes.
Variety of drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Hodjapasha Cultural Center, Ankara Caddesi, Hocapaşa Hamam Sok 3B.