If you love trying new flavours, don’t miss this Jaipur food tour. Delight your senses and delve deep into Indian culture visiting different traditional restaurants.
Food Tour of Jaipur
We'll meet at the Golcha Cinema at the selected time to set off on this walking food tour of Jaipur.
Once in the heart of Jaipur, you’ll begin your walking tour to discover the typical tastes of Indian cuisine. As you explore its beautifully chaotic streets, you’ll stop in different restaurants, all of which are generation-old restaurants with authentic and traditional decor, where you'll not only get to taste a range of typical local delicacies, but you'll even watch them being prepared.
You'll get the chance to try 7 different traditional products; dishes, snacks and even the famous Indian mouth fresheners. You'll also get to try some masala chai tea in a traditional clay pot!
Throughout the tour, you'll get an incomparable insight into traditional Indian food culture and explore the streets of Jaipur. Your expert guide will enrich your experience with great conversation, interesting stories and local tips! After an incredible two hours of discovering and feasting, we'll finish off with a delicious dessert.
The tour will end at the Wind View Cafe.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 13.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.