Explore the city of Jerez de la Frontera and discover its most important monuments on this private tour with an exclusive guide just for you and your group!
Jerez Private Tour
We'll meet in Plaza Arenal square at the time you select to begin our two-hour walking tour.
During the tour we'll discover churches, orange trees, fountains, palaces, historic shopping streets and much more. What's more, as it's a private tour, you'll decide which areas and monuments you'd like to discover more in-depth!
Our tour will take us past the iconic Alcázar de Jerez de la Frontera, one of the few examples of Almohad architecture left on the Iberian Peninsula. Find out all about the history of this fascinating building!
As we walk through the historic centre we'll come across the emblematic Gallo Azul, an architectural symbol of Jerez. We can also visit the Domecq Palace, the Convent of Santo Domingo, the Church of San Miguel or the Plaza de la Asunción, all of which have their own special charm!
Our private tour of Jerez will come to an end in a central location of your choice or back at the starting point.
Advantages of a Private Tour
By booking a private tour you'll receive a personalised service, choose the day and time that best suits you and if you're a big group you'll even save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 30 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 117.80
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 176.80
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 212.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Plaza del Arenal.