Make the most of sparkling turquoise wates and discover the coral reefs and exotic marine creatures of Thailand's Phi Phi Islands on this beginners' scuba diving experience.
Beginners Scuba Diving Experience
After making your way to the dive centre for either 7:20 am or 1:20 pm, depending on your choice, you'll receive an introduction to scuba diving from your English-speaking instructor. With all the information you need, you'll then get kitted out with your equipment and jump into the dazzling turquoise water of the Andaman Sea. You'll spend an hour swimming amongst the coral reefs and marvelling at the incredible underwater life for which the Thai islands are so well known.
You'll make your way over to Bida Nok, an islet located just south of the Phi Phi Islands National Park, where you'll return to the surface for a few minutes' rest. Having caught your breath, you'll dive again to a depth of 12 metres (almost 40 feet), and you'll swim over to Bida Nai where you'll see the most spectacular tropical fish.
At the end of your five hour beginners' scuba diving experience in Koh Phi Phi Le, you'll be taken back to the original meeting point.
Who can participate in this activity?
- You must be staying on Koh Phi Phi Don island for at least one night after the activity.
Dive sites may vary depending on weather conditions or group needs.
To participate in the scuba diving experience, you must sign a medical form in the diving centre.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 10|
|Beginners scuba diving||
Beginners scuba diving
Per personUS$ 108.90
under 10not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Two hours diving up to 12 metres.
Scuba diving equipment.
English speaking instructor.
Entrance to Phi Phi Islands National Park (400 THB, 13 USD approx.).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Princess Divers Centre.