Barracudas, corals, exotic fish…Go snorkeling in Koh Tao and discover the astonishing and varied sea life of this stunning island.
After meeting at La Bombona Diving centre, where you will be given a few instructions by your English-speaking monitor, you will set off by foot to the Koh Tao Pier, only 150 meters from La Bombona. From this dock, you will weigh anchor and head to two different sites off the coast of Koh Tao. These locations vary depending on the season and the weather conditions. Upon arrival at the sites, plunge into the water and discover what lies beneath the surface as you snorkel along.
Enjoy as many snacks and drinks as you want during the boat trip, which also has toilets and a changing room. Here, put on the life jacket (obligatory), mask, breathing tube and fins.
During the two stops, jump into the incredibly clear water and snorkel to admire the beautifully colored corals and the tropical fish that live in shallow water. After these unforgettable immersions, return to the boat to change and have a bite to eat. This snorkeling tour will come to an end at the Koh Tao Pier.
It is forbidden to touch or lean on the coral: these natural elements are extremely important for the environment and we must do our utmost to preserve them.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Koh Tao Snorkel Tour||
Koh Tao Snorkel Tour
Per personUS$ 32.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
Snacks and drinks on board.
English speaking monitor.
Transfers to the meeting point.
Underwater photography and videos (this is optional and you can reserve it up to one day in advance).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Koh Tao).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
La Bombona Diving