Cruise the waters of Phang Nga Bay and get lost in the beauty of its islands. Relax on the beaches of Koh Yao and Hong and you'll see James Bond Island.
James Bond Island & Hong Island Cruise
At 9 am, we'll meet at Hotel Krabi Resort in Ao Nang Beach and head to the port to board a boat. We'll set off on a cruise along Phang Nga Bay, famous for its dreamy islands and deep emerald waters.
We'll leave the Krabi province behind us and sail off for a relaxing day. Along the way, we'll pass the iconic island of Ko Tapu, better known as James Bond Island, and you can imagine iconic images of Roger Moore starring in "The Man with the Golden Gun".
We'll also sail along the coast of Koh Yao Island, where you can admire one of the best panoramic views of the bay and the magnificent limestone rock formations. From there we'll take you to Tree Bay Beach, where we'll enjoy a buffet lunch and try some typical Thai dishes and seafood.
If the tide permits, we'll head to Koh Roi, a deserted beach that can only be accessed via a cave. Later, we'll continue our trip to Hong Island, where we'll find an impressive natural swimming pool surrounded by cliffs where you'll have some free time to relax under the Southeast Asian sun and go for a swim.
At the end of the tour, we'll pass Pakbiar Island, linked to Rai Island by a sandbank, and on the way back to Krabi, we'll even stop to do some snorkelling among the corals.
We'll get back to Ao Nang Beach at around 5 pm.
This tour includes drop off at hotels in Ao Nang. If your hotel is not in Ao Nang, we'll drop you off at the starting point.
Please note that the itinerary and free time at each stop may vary depending on tides, weather conditions and how busy the beaches are.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 12US$ 75.30
Children under 4not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Phang Nga National Park.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Krabi Resort.