Enjoy a refreshing day at sea and embark on an incredible tour to the heavenly Phi Phi islands; one of the most impressive sights in Thailand. You'll visit the four islands and go snorkelling.
Phi Phi Island Tour
First thing in the morning we'll come and pick you up from your hotel in Krabi and then we'll board the speed boat that will take us to the Phi Phi islands; one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions. On the journey, you'll be able to relax and take photos of the breathtaking coast of Krabi until we reach Maya Bay. This bay is famous world-over thanks to being a backdrop in the film The Beach, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Once there, we'll pause at the entrance to Maya Bay to admire its spectacular scenery from afar.
Later, we'll head to Pileh Bay to relax, have a dip in its crystal-clear waters and be amazed by the colours of the Emerald Lagoon, surrounded by high cliffs.
Afterwards, we'll visit the famous Viking Cave, a cave with Viking paintings and Thai shrines to honour the spirits that live inside. Following this, we'll head to Monkey Beach where from the boat we'll be able to marvel at the panoramic views of the beach and the friendly monkeys that roam freely around it.
From here, we'll set off towards Nui Bay, one of the area's best spots to swim, snorkel and discover the colourful coral reefs and marine biodiversity. When we get out of the water, we'll go to Bamboo Island to relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch- you'll have earned it!
Once we've replenished our energy, we'll get back onboard our speed boat and whizz off to Chicken Island; named thanks to the intriguing shape of its rocks. The islands of Mor and Tap are also found here, linked together by a thin sandbar that is only visible at low tide.
The last stop on our trip around the Phi Phi islands will be Koh Poda, which is home to the region's most famous beaches due to their tranquillity and crystal-clear waters. After a full day visiting the islands, we'll head back to Krabi and we'll drop you back at your hotel at around 4 pm.
- The Maya Bay beach is closed for maintenance works; at present, there is not an official reopening date.
- This activity includes hotel transfers from the areas of Tubkaak Beach, Klong Muang and Ao Nang. The speed boat will leave the Ao Nang pier at approximately 7 am.
- Pregnant women and people over the age of 70 years cannot participate on this tour.
- If the weather conditions are not suitable for an al fresco lunch, we will dine in a restaurant on the Phi Phi islands.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 57.50
Children under 3 yearsFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Mineral water and tropical fruits.
Entrance to the National Park (400 THB for adults and 200 THB for children, approximately 10 and 5 euros).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).