Embark on our ferry to the island of La Graciosa, one of the smallest in the Canary Islands, and then enjoy a sailing trip on a yacht, taking in its virgin beaches.
Having picked you up from your hotel, we take a bus to the north of Lanzarote, and at 11 am launch from the Órzola port on board a ferry to La Graciosa, the smallest inhabited island on the archipelago.
After a 25 minute journey we dock in the Caleta de Sebo port, in the island's picturesque capital. Having done so we briefly wandered through its sandy streets to discover the history of the Chinijo archipelago, made up of the islands La Graciosa, Alegranza, Montaña Clara and Los Roques.
After visiting Caleta de Sebo we will return to the port to get on board a catamaran with which we will explore the south coast of La Graciosa. When on board we will enjoy a mojito and typical Spanish omlette, before dropping anchor in Francesa Beach, one of the most beautiful on the island. Its turquoise waters and golden sand make this beach a real natural paradise.
Then you will have free time on this beach to sunbathe, refresh yourself with a swim, or try snorkel or kayaking. Then around 2 pm we will recover our energy with lunch on board the ship. The menu is made up of paella and fresh fruit and we will also have a free bar with beer, sangria, soft drinks and water.
In the evening we will navigate the southern coast of La Graciosa in a catamaran sailboat, back to the Caleta de Sebo port. From here we'll take the ferry back to our port of origin.
From there we return by bus to the various tourist areas of Lanzarote.
Schedule and Pick-Up Times
This excursion includes pick up in the following tourist areas of Lanzarote:
- 08:30-09:15 am: Playa Blanca.
- 08:35 am: Puerto Calero.
- 08:55-09:20 am: Puerto del Carmen.
- 09:40-09:55 am: Costa Teguise.
- 10:40 am: Órzola.
Having made the reservation you can select the closest pick up point to your hotel. There is a fixed pick up time, within the indicated window.
To take this tour it's necessary to bring your passport.
Passengers must take off their shoes before getting on the catamaran.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3.|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 11US$ 42.50
Children under 3.Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
English speaking guide.
Return ferry between Órzola (Lanzarote) and Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa).
Yacht trip along the south coast of La Graciosa.
Mojito and Spanish omlette on board the yacht.
Free bar on board.
Lunch on board with paella and fresh fruit.
Material for the aquatic activities.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.