You'll be able to see it, but you won't be able to believe it. This is the slogan of KÁ, the Cirque du Soleil show which combines martial arts, acrobatics, dance, projections and music on a stage which will leave you agasp.
KÁ is based on the legendary Egyptian concept of dualism. Here, two twins, man and woman separated at birth, must face the wind and the tide to be reunited.
If the acrobats, jugglers, musicians and singers are pure spectacle, the setting where all this takes place is no less so.
In KÁ there is not fixed stage, rather two enormous platforms, around which different elevators rise, fall, turn, appear and disappear, bringing life to the festival, and receiving various technical prizes in doing so.
Enjoy the best seats
When buying tickets with us, the system will automatically assign you the best available seats for each available category. We offer tickets in 3 different categories, and you can see the plan of the theatre by clicking on the following link
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12|
Children between 5 and 12US$ 210
Children between 5 and 12US$ 188
Children between 5 and 12US$ 150
1 hour 30 minutes.
Tickets to the KÁ show in the selected category.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel MGM Grand (3799 South Las Vegas Boulevard).