Experience awe-inspiring views of some of the United States' most incredible scenery. You'll visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River and meet members of the Hualapai tribe on this full-day tour from Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip
After being picked up from your hotel, you'll set off on your day trip to the Grand Canyon. During your road trip towards the West Rim from Las Vegas, you'll be entertained by your driver-guide's fascinating narration as you sit back and relax on the luxury air-conditioned bus.
The first stop on your tour will be at the impressive Hoover Dam, where you can admire this incredible feat of engineering and take photos from the majestic O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. You'll continue your drive towards the Grand Canyon through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest, home to this unusual species native to the Mojave Desert.
Having reached the Grand Canyon West Rim, climb up to the rockpile on Guano Point for incomparable panoramic views of the Colorado River snaking through the Canyon below. Up on the Point, you'll also be able to see the remnants of an old aerial tramway that stretched over the gully to a former guano mine called Bat Cave.
Your next stop will be at the stunning Eagle Point, a rock formation that has taken the shape of an eagle with outstretched wings. Here, you'll dine at the Skywalk Cafe, where you'll experience breath-taking views over the canyon as you enjoy your delicious lunch. At Eagle Point, you'll also have the opportunity to visit Hualapai Ranch and to meet members of the Native American community who live here. The Hualapai people will tell you all about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon.
After around four hours exploring West Rim, you'll be taken back to Las Vegas where you'll be dropped off at your hotel after an unforgettable day.
Complete your experience
The Skywalk is one of the Grand Canyon's latest attractions and an amazing new way to experience the awe-inspiring West Rim. The 4000-foot-high (1300 m) glass-bottomed walkway offers unbelievable views over the canyon below.
Helicopter and Boat Trip
Fly deep into the Grand Canyon by helicopter, landing beside the Colorado River, where you'll board a boat and enjoy a relaxing twenty-minute cruise through the valley. An amazing experience of the Grand Canyon from two new perspectives.
- Hotel pick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown: please select your hotel from the list when making your reservation. Pick up times will start from 5:30 am.
- Children up to 23 months old go free on this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Grand Canyon day trip||
US$ 241 US$ 130
|Grand Canyon day trip + Skywalk||
US$ 266 US$ 162
|Grand Canyon day trip + helicopter and boat trip||
US$ 502 US$ 460
|Grand Canyon day trip + Skywalk + helicopter and boat trip||
US$ 527 US$ 493
Grand Canyon day trip
Per personUS$ 241 US$ 130
Grand Canyon day trip + Skywalk
Per personUS$ 266 US$ 162
Grand Canyon day trip + helicopter and boat trip
Per personUS$ 502 US$ 460
Grand Canyon day trip + Skywalk + helicopter and boat trip
Per personUS$ 527 US$ 493
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by luxury air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Skywalk ticket (optional).
Helicopter and boat trip (optional).
46% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).