Fall in love with Lima's bohemian side and discover two of the city's most captivating neighbourhoods on this tour of Barranco and Callao.
Barranco and Callao Tour
At the agreed time, we'll come and collect you from your hotel and from there we'll head to the neighbourhood of Callao. This is one of the city's most artistic and historic districts, where the traditional streets fuse with urban, contemporary art. With our expert guide, we'll discover this fascinating side of the city and also visit some of the famous art galleries, such as Casa Fugaz.
Next, we'll head to one of Lima's most traditional neighbourhoods: La Punta. Its streets and monuments are extremely well known in the capital, mainly due to their impressive architecture.
Our next stop will be in Barranco: one of the most colourful neighbourhoods in Lima. We'll wander around the streets of this bohemian district, discovering true works of urban art.
Our tour will end and the Museo de Mario Testino museum, also known as MATE. We'll head inside to discover the works of one of the most important photographers in the history of Peru, who was able to photograph greats such as Madonna, Paul McCartney and even Princess Diana.
After visiting the museum, we'll take you back to your hotel.
Children aged 13 years and under cannot participate on this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 45
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Professional English speaking guide.
Tickets to the monuments visited.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.