Get the best views of the famous Peruvian geoglyphs, one of the greatest enigmas of world archaeology and visit the Huacachina lagoon with this Ica Day Trip & Nazca Lines Flyover.
Ica Day Trip & Nazca Lines Flyover
We'll pick you up from the main hotels of Lima between 4 and 4:20 am, and make our way to the Nazca aerodrome. Ready to fly over one of Peru's most emblematic sights?!
You'll receive your security instructions, and explanations about the lines themselves, before climbing aboard the light aircraft and taking to the skies over the course of 40 minutes.
The origin and purpose of the famous Nazca Lines remain a mystery. We'll learn about some of the hypotheses and most recent scientific discoveries about these figures while admiring the perfection of the immense lines in the Nazca Pampa desert.
After this unique experience and with the Nazca Lines fresh in our minds, we'll leave the airfield and head to the nearby town of Ica - known around the world as the home of pisco!
Then we'll make a stop at the Huacachina lagoon - a small natural lake in the midde of the desert. Tropical palm trees and imposing sand dunes surround this unusual formation, known as the "Oasis of America".
Then, having discovered Ica, we'll make our way back to Lima, where the tour comes to an end between 10 and 10:30 pm.
Pick ups will be carried out from all hotels in the following districts: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Central Lima. If you are staying in other districts, you'll have to make your way to one of the hotels in the areas indicated.
If the weight of a passenger exceeds 95 kg (209 lbs), they must book for two people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 361.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off at central hotels in Lima.
Transport by bus with air conditioning.
English speaking guide.
Huacachina lagoon visit.
Nazca lines flyover (includes airport fees).
Lunch at local restaurant in Ica.
Airport tax: US$ 10 per person.
Tourist tax: 10 USD per person.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.