Immerse yourself in the best of British music at the British Music Experience. You'll be surrounded by the original belongings of some of the greatest artists the country has produced, such as Freddy Mercury, Adele, Oasis, The Spice Girls and much much more!
The British Music Experience
Liverpool is one of the United Kindom's centres of excellence when it comes to Music. The British Music Experience perfectly reflects that in its interactive exhibitions collecting more than seven hundred personal objects from the most influential artists of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Passing through the various halls in the museum, you can see the most striking costumes ever worn by the Spice Girls, a song handwritten by Adele herself, several of Noel Gallagher's favourite guitars, and some of the belongings of famous X Factor winners.
And while you explore the museum your visit will, of course, be soundtracked by hits from British pop and rock with big screens scattered across the British Music Experience museum.
And the bravest among you can demonstrate your creativity in the interactive area by singing, playing an instrument, or dancing. Let your inner artist loose!
The opening times of the British Music Experience depend on the season:
- In winter (between January and March, and November to December) from 10 am to 6 pm.
- In summer (from April to October) from 10 am to 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
British Music Experience Ticket
Students, Seniors and Disabled PeopleUS$ 14.40
Children from 5 to 15US$ 12.40
Children under 5Free
Ticket to the British Museum Experience.
Audioguide in English and 7 other languages including German, Mandarin and Polish
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Liverpool).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
British Music Experience.