Discover the wild beauty of the Costa Brava on this boat trip from Lloret de Mar and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board the catamaran as you cruise the Mediterranean Sea.
Costa Brava Boat Trip
After meeting at the beach in front of Passeig Agustí Font in Lloret de Mar, we'll set sail on board a comfortable catamaran. This boat is perfect for sailing along the Mediterranean coast of the Costa Brava while admiring its beautiful landscapes. What's more, its large netting deck allows you to relax and sunbathe during the cruise.
Having sailed along the Costa Brava for around an hour, we'll drop anchor for two hours in one of Girona's beautiful remote coves, far from the crowded beaches. You'll have the opportunity here to use the snorkel if you brought your own, and swim in the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean and discover the incredible marine life that inhabits the area. While you make the most of the natural landscapes around you, the boat crew will prepare a buffet lunch of pasta and rice salads, barbecued burgers and sausages and fruit salad. You'll also have the choice of mineral water, soft drink, sangria or beer to wash down the delicious meal.
After lunch, we'll set off again, cruising back to our original departure point in Lloret de Mar as we take in the breathtaking views of the Costa Brava.
Families travelling with small children are requested to book the morning boat trip. Our afternoon trips are focussed more for couples and groups of adults.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 23.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Boat trip on the Costa Brava.
English speaking crew on board.
Buffet lunch with drinks.
Netting deck, sunbeds.
Music and entertainment on board.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Passeig de Agustí Font, 1.