Imagine walking alongside a river in the Baja California desert! On this day of trekking, you'll see a different side to Los Cabos, exploring its magnificent natural scenery.
Fox Canyon Trek
We'll pick you up from your hotel at 9 am and we'll head approximately an hour and a half inland. Then, we'll reach the Cañon de la Zorra (Fox Canyon), a beautiful natural reserve at the foot of the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range. Once there, we'll start our trekking route around this oasis, in which the rock formations and luscious vegetation will really make an impression.
We'll venture into the canyon, passing by incredible natural pools where you can even take a dip and relax. You'll also be able to see small waterfalls that hide behind the rocky walls. Did you know that the most famous waterfall looks like a fox's tail? That's how the canyon got its name.
After seeing these natural wonders, we'll replenish our energy at a local restaurant and we'll then head back to your hotel at 4 pm.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to take part in this trekking tour.
- This activity includes hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in Los Cabos located between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 145
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Entrance to Fox Canyon Nature Reserve.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Los Cabos).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).