Explore the natural scenery of Los Cabos on this private jeep tour. Cabo Pulmo, Todos Santos or Santiago... choose the route you like the best and fall in love with Baja California!
Los Cabos Private Jeep Tour
When you make your booking, you can choose which of the following three routes you like the most:
Cabo Pulmo Jeep Tour
If you want a thrill-seeking way of discovering Cabo Pulmo, this is the tour for you. We'll pick you up from your hotel at 9 am in our off-road vehicle and head east. For two hours you'll be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the coast and the Gulf of California. We'll also pause along the way so you can take Instagram worthy photos of the turquoise waters contrasting with the Baja California southern desert.
When we reach Cabo Pulmo, we'll head into the Cabo Pulmo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the oldest of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. Here you'll be able to go snorkelling and explore the incredible marine life. We'll then have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before making our way back to your hotel.
Todos Santos Jeep Tour
If you prefer to explore Todos Santos, we'll pick you up from your hotel at 9 am and take our jeep northeast, taking in the beautiful natural scenery on the hour-long journey along the west coast of Los Cabos.
When we get to Todos Santos, we'll give you free time to discover the Pueblo Mágico (magical town; characterised for its historical significance and beauty) and you can visit the art galleries and craft shops. There's no better place to get a souvenir of your trip! We'll then take you to a local restaurant where you can enjoy an exquisite lunch before we take you back to your hotel in Los Cabos.
Santiago Jeep Tour
On the private jeep tour of Santiago, we'll also pick you up from your hotel at 9 am and take our 4x4 northeast, where we'll head into the southern desert of Baja California. You're sure to be amazed by the rock formations at the feet of the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range.
Not only that, but we'll take a break at a true oasis with crystal-clear waters and waterfalls. Here you can take a dip and sunbathe in the peace and tranquillity. We'll have lunch here in a typical restaurant and then we'll finally head back to your hotel.
- The private jeep tour includes hotel pick-up from hotels in Los Cabos that are between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people|
|Cabo Pulmo tour||
|Todos Santos tour||
Cabo Pulmo tour
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 515
Todos Santos tour
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 515
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 515
* Children under 6 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in an air conditioned jeep.
Entrance to the Cabo Pulmo National Park (optional).
Snorkel equipment (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.