Explore the wild nature of the Amazon jungle on this tour which also takes you to the wonderful Anavilhanas islands. Immerse yourself in these exotic landscapes!
After collecting you from your hotel we will head to the port of Manaus where we board a high-speed boat before heading to the Amazon jungle.
Following a brief trip, we arrive at the lush green banks of the Black River to begin our walking tour through the Amazon jungle.
During this approximately 3-hour hike, we will discover the rich botanical and animal heritage of this tropical area, learning to distinguish between the region's different kinds of flora and fauna.
Our guide, an expert in the region, will show us how the different uses of the Amazon plants have been passed down from generation to generation. You will also discover how some monkeys and birds also benefit from the natural properties of the endemic vegetation.
Concluding the tour through the jungle, we will return to the boat before heading up the Black River to the Anavilhanas islands. This archipelago is famous for the biodiverse ‘floating forests’, which you will also be visiting as part of this tour.
We refuel with a local fish lunch on the shore of the river. If it happens to rain on the day of your tour, we will eat inside one of the famous floating houses on the Amazon.
When we have finished eating, we get back on the boat to start the return journey to Manaus at around 4:30 pm. The minibus will be waiting at the wharf to take you to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 10% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 150
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
High speed boat trip to the Amazon jungle and the Anavilhanas islands.
Traditional lunch of fish, fresh fruit and a bottle of water.
Additional drinks during lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.