Experience Costa Rica's spectacular natural landscapes in a new and fun way: fly over the rainforest canopy of Manuel Antonio on ziplines and discover the local wildlife thanks to an expert guide!
Manuel Antonio Zipline Tour
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Manuel Antonio and taken deep into the Costa Rican jungle. After a short safety briefing, you'll be ready for your ziplining adventure!
Your route includes twelve ziplines and sixteen different platforms lodged amongst the tropical trees at heights of up to ten feet (three metres). Fly through the verdant rainforest on the ziplines, feeling the rush of adrenaline as you jump off from each base and soar between towering trees as if you're an exotic bird!
Throughout your zipline adventure, you'll be accompanied by an expert naturalist guide who will reveal fascinating facts about Costa Rican nature and wildlife. You'll be immersed in the wild landscapes, discovering what life is like deep in the Central American jungle.
After the activity, you'll be served a delicious meal to renew your energy: fruit, juice, coffee, tea, rice and beans, eggs and tortillas. A mouth-watering Costa Rican treat!
Children under 6 years old and people who weigh over 275 pounds (125 kg) are not permitted to participate in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 102.50
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Breakfast or lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 4 days before (Manuel Antonio local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).