Are you a shopaholic?! With this tour, you'll spend a whole day in the shops around Gibraltar: a little corner of Blighty on the Iberian peninsula.
Gibraltar Shopping Tour
You'll hop aboard your bus outside your hotel, and hit the road on the way to La Línea de la Concepción, where you'll cross the border into Gibraltar, and will have free time to explore the streets of this little British colony.
On Main Street, you'll find any number of shops, both from international and English brands. Sunglasses, cigarettes, jewellery, watches, perfumes, clothes and artisanal wares... a feast for all the senses!
You can buy this and much more, on a day jam-packed with retail therapy. The products in Gibraltar are tax-free, meaning you're sure to benefit from some great prices.
And you can spend the rest of your day exploring the area, seeing the Apes' Den, St. Michael's Cave or the beautiful views of the Bay of Gibraltar and North Africa. In Grand Casemates Square you can see the local artisans up close, and admire the fascinating craft of the traditional glassblowers.
Then we'll make our way back to the meet point, and make our journey back to Marbella.
- Please remember to bring your passport or national ID card on this tour, as you will be entering British Territory and may be asked to prove your identity.
- This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11||Children under 4|
Children from 4 to 11US$ 24.90
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
Free time for shopping in Gibraltar.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.