Enjoy the spectacular views of southeast Australia with this Great Ocean Road Day Trip. You'll also see the beautiful sunset over Twelve Apostles beach.
Great Ocean Road Day Trip + Sunset at The Twelve Apostles
We'll pick you up at your hotel and leave Melbourne to make our way along Australia's southeast coast. The Great Ocean Road awaits us! Did you know that this area of the island was inhabited for 40,000 years by indigenous people? We'll give you all the details surrounding this natural paradise along the way.
Our first stop is closely linked to the country's most famous sport. We'll visit some beaches where surfers venture out to catch the best waves.
Then, we'll continue on to reach the Great Otway National Park, a great eucalyptus forest, where we'll see koalas in their natural habitat. Later, we'll make our way to the next stop: Port Campbell National Park.
At this point during the tour, we'll enjoy one of nature's best shows: sunset at Twelve Apostles beach. We'll marvel at one of Australia's most breathtaking landscapes, as the last rays of sunshine illuminate the huge limestone formations. You won't see many sunsets with this level of beauty!
Nearby is the Loch Ard Gorge, where we'll tell you the curious story of a shipwreck, a disaster which took place on a major shipping route between England and Australia in the nineteenth century.
When we finish the route along the Great Ocean Road, we'll head back to Melbourne, and drop you off at your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 15 years old|
Children under 15 years oldUS$ 75.10
12 hours - 13 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Melbourne local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).