If you want to learn how to scuba dive, there can be no better place than the beautiful ocean waters off the coast of Menorca. This fantastic begginers diving lesson is the perfect adventure for you trip to the Balearic Island.
Beginners Diving Lesson in Menorca
At your chosen time, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Ciutadella de Menorca and then head to the diving center. There you will receive all the necessary equipment to perform your very first dive and we will go through some basic safety techniques.
Once you have received the instructions and you are in your wetsuit, we will take you to the coast. There we will finish putting on the rest of the equipment and then wade into the sea from the beach. When the water reaches waist height, we will practice some initial exercises so that you can practive before diving for real.
Once this small test is finished, we will start diving to a maximum depth of 40 feet. For about 40 minutes, depending on your air consumption, we will explore the amazing sea bed of Menorca.
When the pressure guage tell us its time, we will return to the surface of the water and take you back to the dive center, where this brilliant activity ends.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes collection only from accommodation located in the urban center of Ciutadella de Menorca or in the urbanization Calan Blanes. If you are staying in another area, you must make your own way to the diving centre, located in at 421 Carrer des Canal .
After the activity, you must wait at least 24 hours before getting on a plane or traveling to high altitude areas.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
Per personUS$ 88.40
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
421 Carrer des Canal.