Explore the Mexican capital from a privileged vantage point with this Mexico City Night Tour. An original way to see the city's best attractions.
Mexico City Night Tour
We'll meet at 7 pm on Monte de Piedad Street for a very special tour of Mexico City, where you'll feel the vibrant nightlife of the country's capital!
With this open-top bus tour, we'll enjoy Mexico City from a different point of view. As the sun sets over the horizon, we'll have the opportunity to pass by the Independence Monument and see how imposing its 45-metre-high monument is.
We'll also see the Diana Cazadora fountain, a work by the sculptor Juan Fernando Olaguíbel, and we'll see the art nouveau and art deco-inspired Palacio de Bellas Artes building. We'll also pass through some of the most representative neighbourhoods such as Centro, Roma, Condesa and Zona Rosa.
After an hour and a quarter of night-time sightseeing, the tour will end at the starting point.
See the most important points during the tour with the following link: Convertible bus route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 2.50
Children under 2 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Transport by open top bus.
Commentary in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, most of the buses are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Monte de Piedad.