On this excursion from Milan, we'll enter the Lake District at the foot of the Italian Alps. Depending on the season, we'll take a cruise to Bellagio or take a funicular up to Brunate - unforgettable!
At the designated time, we'll pick you up at one of the meeting points in Milan, and head north towards the Alps by bus. Among its vast mountains lies the Italian Lake District, the highlight of which is easily Lake Como.
After a 1-hour drive, we'll reach the historic center of Como. There we'll begin to admire the turquoise-blue domes of the Como Cathedral, an intense color that stands out amidst the town's urban landscape.
Depending on the season, we'll continue the tour by boarding a boat to navigate the waters of the lake or by taking a stroll along the harbor, which boasts fantastic views of Lake Como. If the day is clear, we may even be able to make out the Swiss alpine mountains just across the lake!
Then, depending on the selected dates, we'll either go up to Brunate by funicular or visit Bellagio by boat. If you go to Brunate by funicular, you'll have beautiful views of both Como and the western Alps.
On the other hand, if you take the cruise to Bellagio, you'll explore one of the most beautiful villages in northern Italy. Did you know that it was a source of inspiration for countless artists? In both cases, you'll have free time to visit Brunate at your leisure.
After free time, we'll board the bus that will take us back to Milan.
The tour includes pickup at the following meeting points in Milan (note that the departure times for each vary):
- Milan Central Station: departure at 8 am in high season (April 1 - November 5, 2023) or at 8:30 am in low season (November 6, 2023 - March 28, 2024).
- Largo Cairoli Street: departure at 8:30 am in high season (April 1 - November 5, 2023) or at 9 am in low season (November 6, 2023 - March 28, 2024).
When booking, please choose the place where you want us to pick you up. Please note the pickup times vary based on the chosen meeting point. Please note that once the reservation has been made, it will not be possible to change the meeting point for organizational reasons.
Changes depending on the season
- During low season (November 6, 2023 - March 28, 2024), the tour includes the ascent to Brunate via the funicular.
- In high season (April 1 - November 5, 2023), the tour includes a cruise to Bellagio.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus
Boat trip on Lake Como (depending on the season)
Ticket for the funicular between Como and Brunate (depending on the season)
Food and drinks
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 10 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions