Delos and Rineia are home to incredible history, archaeology and nature. Let yourself be captivated by their charm on this full-day cruise from Mykonos. What are you waiting for?
Delos & Rineia Islands Cruise in a Traditional Boat
After being picked up from your hotel in Mykonos at 10:30 am, you'll begin your adventure, heading to Agios Ioannis port, where you'll board a traditional Greek boat known as a caïque or kaiki. On board this historic vessel, you'll have access to unlimited non-alcoholic drinks from the open bar throughout your excursion.
The first stop on our journey will take place on the island of Rineia, where you will have free time to swim in its crystal clear waters, snorkel or top up your tan on its dreamy beaches. Then we'll fuel up with a buffet lunch on board: the menu includes grilled meat skewers, assorted salads and fresh fruit.
Around 2:30 pm we'll head to Delos, where you'll have free time to visit the museum and archaeological site. This island has an incredible legacy from Classical Greece: its ancient 5000-seater theatre ruins and the Terrace of the Lions are two highlights of its archaeological heritage. Alternatively, you can choose to remain on the boat and take in the sun from its comfortable deck.
Having made the most of your boat cruise, you'll make the return journey to Mykonos, putting an end to the day trip at around 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-12||Children under 6|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children 6-12US$ 51.10
Children under 6Free
6 hours 30 minutes.
Cruise on a traditional caïque boat.
Lunch on board.
Open bar of unlimited non alcoholic beverages throughout boat trip.
Lunch on board.
Entrance fee to Delos Musuem & Archaeological Site: € 12 (US$ 14.30).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.