Dive among the reefs of Brazil's northeastern coast and enjoy the beautiful beaches of Maracajaú when you take our fantastic snorkeling activity.
Snorkeling in Maracajau
We will pick you up between 7 and 8 am at your hotel in Natal. Afterwards, we'll travel to Maracajaú.
Upon arrival, we'll take a boat to the well known Parrachos. These reef formations, which make up a total of 15 kilometres, are home to hundreds of corals.
Among the nooks and crannies of the rocks, we'll find iridescent fish, molluscs and crustaceans. This marine scenery is exceptionally biodiverse. With a lot of luck, you might even see a dolphin, so keep your eyes peeled!
Afterwards, we'll go to the beach to relax in this ideal marine scenery. If you wish, you can take a buggy or quad ride in the surroundings, go snorkelling or have a snack on your own.
The tour will end heading back to Natal, arriving between 3 and 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children from 2 to 11US$ 22.20
Children under 2Free
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in portuguese.
Pick up from hotel and transfer back.
Transport by minibus and boat.
Portuguese speaking guide.
Quad biking tour: R$ 90 (US$ 17) per person.
Diving: R$ 120 (US$ 22.60) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.