Set off on a full-day trip from New York City by bus to the fascinating Niagara Falls and be blown away by the power of the three waterfalls situated on the border between Canada and the United States.
Niagara Falls Day Tour
Begin your day bright and early, boarding a comfortable air-conditioned coach from Times Square at 4 am. Sit back and enjoy the landscape of North America while you head towards the Canada-United States border, a journey of around 7 or 8 hours.
Once you get to the Great Lakes at around 11 am, you’ll be led by your professional English-speaking guide on a visit of the Niagara Falls. Gaze at one of the most famous waterfalls in the world from several observation decks, learn about the geological origin of this natural phenomenon, find out what movies have been filmed here and how high the falls stand, among many other interesting facts while you enjoy your guided tour. For a complete experience of this magnificent natural scene, you'll then enjoy the following activities:
- From November to April: for an unparalleled view of the falls, you'll be taken to an observation point depending on the weather conditions on the day. You might visit Terrapin Point on Goat Island for a unique perspective on Horseshoe Falls, the most impressive of the three waterfalls.
- From May to October: enjoy a cruise beneath the falls. See the falls from below on board the famous Maid of the Mist boat.
Both of these activities are subject to weather conditions on the day.
After you've made the most of seeing the impressive Niagara Falls, you'll have free time to eat. Following your meal, you'll head back to New York City, where you'll arrive between 11 pm and midnight.
Niagara Falls Tour by Air
If you do not want to spend so many hours on a coach, you can also get to Niagara Falls by plane from New York. Check out our activity: Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 196
Children under 2 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
19 hours - 20 hours.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Transportation by bus with free WIFI on board.
English speaking guide.
Maid of the Mist boat cruise and visit to Terrapin Point (weather and season dependant).
Lunch or drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long is the bus journey?
A - The journey takes 7 or 8 hours, including a rest stop
Q - Does the tour include tickets to the Niagra Falls park?
A - Access to the falls is free. You can access its viewpoints and explore the park at will.
Q - Can we take suitcases?
A - Yes, you can leave your suitcases on the bus.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Lids Store, Times Square.