Explore one of the most charming, historical cities in Mexico with a private guided tour exclusively for you, your partner, family or friends. There's so much to be discovered here!
Private Tour of Oaxaca
At 10 am on the morning of the activity, you'll meet your guide at Plazuela del Carmen Alto. From there, you'll start an exclusive tour of the charming city of Oaxaca.
You'll have free reign to make the itinerary your own, depending on your interests. Near the meeting point, you can find the former convent of Carmen Alto, a beautiful 17th-century building belonging to the Order of the Discalced Carmelites.
Not far from there is the Casa Juárez museum, which exhibits the life of Benito Juárez. You'll also be able to see the impressive Oaxaca Cathedral, boasting a Greek marble presbytery definitely worth seeing.
You can head to the famous Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán, or perhaps the Oaxaca Textile Museum. The beautiful city of Oaxaca, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has plenty to explore!
After you've had four glorious hours of an exclusive guided tour, the tour will finish back at the meeting point, at 2 pm.
Why Book a Private Tour?
When you book a private tour, you'll have an English-speaking guide exclusively for your group. Plus, you can tailor the route to suit you and go on the tour any day of the week that best fits your schedule.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 6 people|
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 33.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Oaxaca.
Exclusive tour, there won't be anybody else apart from your group.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plazuela del Carmen Alto.