Dizzying attractions, interactive multimedia activities, and many more surprises await you at Futuroscope, a theme park dedicated to science, technology, and innovation.
What is Futuroscope?
Located in the outskirts of the French city of Poitiers, Futuroscope is currently the second most visited theme park in the country. Its attraction resides in its interactive multimedia spaces dedicated to scientific investigation and state-of-the-art technology.
The various attractions, shows, and games make this a fun scientific learning experience.
Areas of the park
Futuroscope you will find:
- First time In Europe: this space is home to “The Extraordinary Journey”, an attraction that uses a platform that tilts up to 90 degrees. The spectator sits in front of a giant curved screen.
- Thrills: Attractions that boost the adrenaline!
- Spectacular: shows staged with the latest technology.
- Discovery: area discovered to the exploration of the unknown.
- Fun: an educational play area for the youngest members of the family.
On the following link, you can download a plan of all the themed area of Futuroscope.
And now you can enjoy a brand new area: Futuropolis, an area of the park with more than 20 activities for children. You'll fly using Leonardo's famous machines, leap using aquatic trampolines and even get to try an aquatic carousel!
Futuroscope remains open a large part of the year. Nevertheless, the timetable varies depending on the season. Depending on the month, you the timetable of the evening shows can also change.
You consult all the opening times of the park on this link:
Types of ticket
When you have made the reservation, you can choose if you want a ticket for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
Jump the queues
By reserving with us, you will receive the access ticket to Futuroscope. Whatever duration that you choose, this ticket will allow you to visit the park directly, without needing to join the large queues that normally form at the ticket offices.
Important information: despite reserving the entrance ticket with us, you will have to wait in the queues that there are at each attraction.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 to 12||Children under 5 years old|
|1 day ticket||
|2 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children between 5 to 12US$ 34.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
2 day ticket
Children between 5 to 12US$ 61.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Fast track entrance to the Futuroscope theme park in the chosen category.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes (most areas are accessible).
Avenue René Monory, Chasseneuil-du-Poitou