Enjoy a delicious three-course meal and live music as you sail the Douro River on this unforgettable evening cruise in Porto.
Porto Cruise with Dinner & Live Music
The cruise will begin at 8 pm at the Ribeira dock. After we set sail, we'll spend three hours cruising the magnificent Douro River.
During the boat ride, we'll enjoy a traditional Portuguese meal consisting of a starter, a main course and a dessert. The dinner will be accompanied by Douro and Port wines.
What's more, as we admire the dazzling lights of the city, we'll listen to a live performance of traditional music for a truly magical experience.
At the end of an unforgettable evening, we'll sail back to the starting point, arriving by around 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 22.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
3 hour boat ride.
Three course meal.
Traditional live music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.