Spend an unforgettable evening in Porto and watch the sun set over the city as cruise the Douro River. You'll even enjoy a glass of wine onboard!
Porto Sunset Cruise
We'll meet at the Marina da Afurada pier at the scheduled time and board a boat that will take us on an unforgettable cruise.
As we sail the waters of the magnificent Douro River, we'll marvel at the lights of the city glimmering on the banks. What's more, we'll get to watch a magical sunset over Porto.
During the cruise, we'll pass by monuments such as the Serra do Pilar Monastery, the Dom Luís I Bridge, as well as some of the most prestigious wineries in Porto. We'll even enjoy a glass of wine onboard!
At the end of the boat ride, we'll sail back the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Glass of Port wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Porto).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Marina da Afurada.