Discover one of the most beautiful Galician enclaves in northern Spain with this Cies Islands Boat Tour. Enjoy a day in paradise with this ferry transfer from Portonovo, you'll be impressed!
Cies Islands Boat Tour
If you're in Portonovo and want to explore one of the Galician paradises par excellence, you can't miss the Cíes Islands. At 11:30 am we'll meet at the Portonovo dock where the ferry to the islands departs.
You'll have the whole day to explore this impressive Galician enclave considered to be one of the greatest treasures of Spain. No wonder the Romans named it the Islands of the Gods!
On the Cies Islands, you can go hiking or enjoy its long beaches and crystal clear waters. We recommend visiting Rodas beach, one of the most beautiful in the world.
At 7:15 pm, after spending an unforgettable day at the Cíes, you'll have to be at the port to return by ferry to Portonovo. From 29th August to 13th September the return to Portonovo will be at 7 pm.
Would you like to return another day?
If you want to return another day, you must indicate this during the booking process. If you're camping on the islands, you must first obtain authorisation from the Galician Government.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 12
Children under 5 years oldFree
Return ferry between Portonovo and the Cies Islands.
Permit from the Xunta de Galicia to access the Cies Islands.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).