Enjoy the full Prague experience on this best of Prague tour, which takes in all the major attractions and must-see views in just one tour!
Best of Prague Tour
Beginning from Wenceslas Square in the new city, the tour continues along the Royal Route to the old city Square where we will take in the Astronomical Clock: an incredible feat of medieval engineering displaying both time and astronomical information, and with several moving figures upon the chiming of the bells.
The tour then crosses the Jewish Quarter, passing its synagogues towards the bank of the Vltava River, where a restaurant boat is waiting for you. While enjoying a delicious lunch on board, you will take an hour long trip through the heart of the city. The guide will continue to add comments on all the places where the ship passes.
Then a bus takes the tour group to the statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague, a 500 year old wooden statue once thought to have been owned by Saint Teresa of Ávila. You will travel on the popular funicular railway to the top of the Petřín hill where the Petřín observation tower is located: a small copy of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. After a walk in the Petřín Park the tour takes in the Strahov Monastery, which has magnificent views of the Prague Castle and the centre of the city.
Following this, you will be taken to admire the San Venceslao vineyard and some unforgettable panoramic views before finally descending through the Lesser Town and the island of Kampa with the tour ends at the famous Charles Bridge.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 10|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children under 10US$ 45.10
6 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking expert guide.
1 hour boat trip.
Lunch on board
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Prague local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Powder Tower (Prašná brána)