Cross over to the Brazilian side of Iguazu and enjoy the local cuisine with a dinner accompanied by a folklore dance show. You won't be able to stop dancing with these Latin beats!
Brazilian Dinner and Dance
We'll pick you up from your hotel between 7 and 7:15 pm to cross the border between Argentina and Brazil. We'll soon arrive at the Brazilian town of Foz do Iguazu, where the Restaurante-Churrasquería Rafain is located.
We'll enjoy a buffet dinner of Brazilian specialities featuring over 15 different types of meat, accompanied with lots of salad and rice, typical Latin American dishes and delicious samples of the region's most famous desserts.
Then at 8:45 pm, as we try all these mouth-watering delicacies we'll watch a Latin American folklore show and be enchanted by the different rhythms and dances: Brazilian capoeira and samba, Argentinian tango, Mexican mariachi and Andean music.
At the end of the show, we'll head back to our hotels in Puerto Iguazu at around 11 pm.
Remember that as you are crossing the border between Argentina and Brazil, you must bring your passport with you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 10||Children under 7|
|Brazilian dinner and show||
Brazilian dinner and show
Children from 7 to 10US$ 25
Children under 7Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buffet dinner in Rafain restaurant.
Folklore show in the restaurant.
Drinks during dinner.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.