Immerse yourself in an intense tour of the spiritual side of Pune. You will visit a center of meditation and learn a higher state of consciousness. A life changing experience!
The tour starts at the tranquil, harmonious Osho Garden. This haven of nature in the middle of the city is the ideal space to connect with yourself. Here you will learn all about the roots of Hinduism and its main characteristics.
We then walk around Koregaon Park, the oldest in the city, which has transformed into a center of meditation for the inhabitants of Pune. You will learn to observe your surroundings in a different way, focussing on the life of every creature and object. It will change your way of seeing the world!
Then we will try a typical hot drink of this region accompanied by a traditional Prasad. This is a religious offering to God which, according to the teachings of Hinduism, purifies whoever consumes it and frees them from their material desires.
You will also learn the importance of the subconscious and we will explain what techniques we can use to develop this important aspect of ourselves.
After this intense inward journey of self-discovery, we will bid you farewell and finish this spiritual tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).