Drive an underwater scooter along the seabed of Punta Cana with this incredible Scuba Doo activity. An unforgettable experience!
Punta Cana Scuba Doo
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Punta Cana at the time you book and head northeast to the Dominican coast, where we'll board a glass-bottomed boat. Onboard you can enjoy a snack with a soft drink or mamajuana, a typical local drink.
After a 30-minute boat ride, we'll arrive at our destination. Kitted out in wetsuits and our Scuba Doo equipment, we'll dive down to about three metres deep. With the help of our instructor, we'll start to drive our scooters through the water!
We'll spend about 20 minutes exploring the sea bottom of Punta Cana and admiring the incredible marine plants and creatures that surround us aboard our Scuba Doos. What an experience!
Afterwards, we'll sail to El Niño: one of the best spots for diving in the Dominican Republic, where we'll get to go snorkelling!
At the end of the activity we'll make our way back to Punta Cana, dropping you off at your hotel at 11 am or 3:30 pm, depending on whether you booked the morning or afternoon tour.
Hotel pick up
This trip includes pick up and drop off for hotels in the following areas: Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Uvero Alto, Bavaro and Los Corales.
- Children under 8 years old and over 70s are not allowed to do this activity.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or heart problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 50
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
Scuba Doo equipment.
English speaking guide.
Cruise on a glass bottomed boat.
Snacks and drinks on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).