Drive your own speedboat along the coast of Punta Cana with this exciting activity. You'll also get to go snorkelling and swim in a natural pool!
Punta Cana Speedboat Driving
At the time you choose, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Punta Cana and head to a safe spot on the coast, where we'll teach you how to drive a speedboat!
During the activity we'll be following the guide, who'll also be on their own speedboat. We'll have fun zooming along the Caribbean coast at top speed for a real adrenaline rush!
We'll make a stop at a natural pool where you'll have half an hour of free time to take a refreshing dip! Then we'll hop back on our boats and speed off to another coastal area perfect for the next part of the activity: snorkelling!
After spending an hour discovering the underwater world of Punta Cana, we'll make our way back to the departure point, dropping you off at your hotels around three hours after pick up.
Hotel pick up
This trip includes pick up and drop off for hotels in the following areas: Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Uvero Alto, Bavaro and Los Corales.
- The minimum age to ride as a passenger is 5 years old.
- The minimum age to drive the boat is 18 years old.
- The maximum weight per boat is 204 kilos.
- Each boat has a maximum capacity of two people. If both passengers are over 18 they can take turns driving.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Per speedboat (max. 2 people)|
Per speedboat (max. 2 people)US$ 90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport on minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.