Explore one of the most famous strategic enclaves in the world: Gibraltar. We'll visit the Peñón, see the monkeys and enjoy the contrasts of this overseas territory.
Gibraltar Day Trip
We'll pick you up first thing in the morning from your hotel in Punta Umbría and head for Gibraltar, the Iberian peninsula's most famous enclave. After a journey of over 3 hours, we'll reach British soil and begin our guided tour around this fascinating territory.
We'll drive up the Peñón de Gibraltar in a minibus, a huge 426-metre tall rock, famous for its monkey inhabitants. We'll watch their amusing antics while enjoying the magnificent view of Gibraltar.
We'll also visit the San Miguel Cave; an underground maze full of stalagmites hanging from its tunnels. On the tour, you'll find out about the military purpose this cave used to serve.
Our last stop on the Peñón will be the Punta de Europa, where we'll enjoy a panoramic view of the area and the Moroccan Rif mountains. When we're in the city we'll give you some free time to eat and do some shopping: finding out why Gibraltar is a popular destination for fashion lovers!
Lastly, we'll get on the bus and head back to Punta Umbría.
Please note that Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, and entry requirements are generally the same as UK entry requirements. You will need to show your passport or national ID card upon entry and nationals of some countries will also need a visa. For more information or to find out if you require a visa, visit the Gibraltar Borders and Coastguard Agency.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 10US$ 50.90
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Minibus ride up the Peñón de Gibraltar.
Guided tours around the San Miguel Cave and Punta de Europa.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.