Discover one of the most sacred places in the Indian state of Rajasthan when you take this tour of Pushkar. This is an exclusive private tour just for you and your companions.
Pushkar Private City Tour
Our guided tour of Pushkar starts at the temple of Brahma. There are many legends surrounding this Hindu shrine as it is the principal place of worship in all of India which is dedicated to the god, Brahma.
You will learn all about the history of the temple and the detailed architecture. We continue exploring Pushkar, visiting the lake of its name. Like many locations in Pushkar, mystery and legend surround the lake. According to the Hindu folklore, the gods dropped a swan from the heavens, with a lotus flower on its beak. The flower fell and landed where the lake was created.
Our next stop is at the temple of Savitri, the wife of Brahma. Thanks to the stunning location on the summit of Ratnagiri hill, you will have one of the best views of the city.
We will descend the hill, and head into the narrow city streets. The next stop is Pushkar market, filled with historic buildings and temples. From there, we will head to Ajmer, where you will discover the Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra mosque. This magnificent building, with ornate architecture, dates back to 1199.
Finally, before returning to Pushkar hotel, we will visit Ana Sagar Lake, a beautiful spot to the north of Ajmer. The lake is surrounded by beautiful gardens and a marble pavilion.
Advantages of a private tour
When you reserve a private tour with us, you will have a professional tour guide, exclusively just for you and your companions. Your experience of the city will be much more personal, and you can choose to do the tour any day of the week. Furthermore, if you are part of a large group, you will save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 3 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 5 people||Up to 8 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 136.40
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 150.10
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 196
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Exclusive, private tour only for you and your family or friends.
Transport in airconditioned vehicle.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Pushkar local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).