Become an Arctic mountaineer for a day with this ice climbing activity at the Tajukangas frozen waterfall. You'll climb up to the top and admire spectacular views of the Pyhä-Luosto National Park.
Tajukangas Frozen Waterfall Ice Climbing
We'll meet at the scheduled time at the Pyhätunturi Hotel and head into the Pyhä-Luosto National Park. Welcome to the heart of Lapland!
After a ten minute walk, we'll arrive at the Tajukangas frozen waterfall and, after receiving an introduction from the guide, we'll get kitted out in our climbing gear. Axe in hand, we'll begin our ascent up the frozen waterfall. When we reach the top, we'll warm up by a bonfire and enjoy a hot drink.
After admiring the breathtaking views from over 20 metres high, we'll descend Tajukangas and return to the starting point.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Colorado Grill and Bar Lounge.