Let yourself be seduced on the peninsula of Buzios. Discover the pretty cobbled streets, relax, and unwind in the crystal-clear waters of this incredible beach paradise.
Buzios Day Trip
We will collect you from your hotel between 6:50 and 8:20 am, and then make our way to Buzios. After a three-hour road trip, we will reach the stretch of land which is home to this small city.
Our trip continues on board a traditional Brazilian schooner which will tour the bay of Buzios, discovering the islands that pepper the coastline, enjoying the stunning landscape. And we'll make stops in Praia de João Fernandes, Ilha Feia and Praia da Tartaruga - some of the best known and most beautiful beaches in the area.
We will stroll through the picturesque cobbled streets, admiring the traditional local architecture. We then head to a local restaurant where we'll have an hour and a half to enjoy a delicious traditional Brazilian buffet lunch.
Then, recharged and ready to go, you can enjoy the charming Búzios under your own steam. Today it's a favourite among tourists, but in the 1960s it was a simple fishing village - one Brigitte Bardot used to hide away from the paparazzi. And fans of the French star can visit her statue on the seafront.
After an unforgettable day in Búzios, we'll begin the journey back to Rio, where we'll arrive at around 9 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This activity only includes pick up and drop off from hotels located by the beaches in the south (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and the centre of Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not located within this area, please notify us when making the reservation so that we can arrange an alternative meeting point. If you're staying in a hostel or apartment, we'll indicate the best meet point for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Buzios Day Trip||
Buzios Day Trip
Children between 5 and 10 years oldUS$ 21.70
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we have time to book another trip on the same day?
A - We recommend that you don't book anything else for the same day due to possible delays caused by traffic.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).